Officials should follow these ethical standards:
1. They should be able to use their authority and powers and to be fair.
2. On public service they should work for the good of the state, but not for own prosperity, not to mixed up public funds with own pocket.
3. Officials should live, not being afraid of question «What do you exist on?», as there should not be bases for occurrence of pictures of their country houses, high fences around them and expensive foreign-made cars.
4. It is important to live in full consent with requirements of laws.
5. On any post, on any occupation they should work the way not to lose trust of people, citizens of the country at any circumstances.
6. Kazakhstan officials should be an example of justice, modesty, behave good among people.
7. They should learn to be subordinated, be able to carry out what they demand from their employees before to supervise over collective.
8. It is necessary to interfere, take immediately measures if you see that the damage is caused to interests of the state or a corruption offence is prepared.